Thailand Marriage Visa
Thailand Marriage Visa for citizens of Canada is issued to applicants who are married to Thai nationals and wish to visit and live with their Thai spouse in Thailand.
Please note that you must first obtain a 90-day visa or a 1 year non-immigrant O visa from your home country or country of residence prior to your application for the Thai marriage visa.
Marriage Visa Qualifications
- Must be legally married to a Thai national.
- Must not have any criminal history and can travel to Thailand.
- Must meet the financial requirement:
- Security deposit of THB 400,000 in a Thai bank account for at least 2 months prior to the visa application; or
- Monthly income of at least THB 40,000. A letter from the foreigner embassy has to be shown to verify this income
Book a complete ASQ Pacakge in Thailand! CLICK HERE
Benefits of Thai Marriage Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Marriage Visa to Thailand for citizens of Canada. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Ability to apply for a work permit in Thailand.
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add Thailand Marriage Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 1,306 CAD
- Embassy Fee: 70 CAD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in Canada)
Please bear in mind that no company can assure the success of a visa application. In the event, however, that your application is rejected after we present the required documents and/or testimony to the relevant authorities, Siam Legal will refund the fees (excluding the government fees) you paid to us.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The client must accurately provide information to the Immigration Officials without any false representations or material omissions
- The client must truthfully declare that he or she does not have any criminal record.
- The client must appropriately and timely respond to all requests by the relevant authorities.
In addition, if you change your mind and decide not to pursue your application after we have prepared the documents for you, you would not be entitled to a refund since we have already started the process.
Get your AXA COVID Travel Insurance Thailand! CLICK HERE
|Thailand Visas for Citizens of Canada|
|1-Year Thai Visa||Thai Retirement Visa||Thai Marriage Visa|
|Thai Business Visa||90-Day Thai Visa||Thai Permanent Residency|
|Thailand Visas||Thailand Elite Visa|
|Local Office Numbers:|
|US:||1 (877) 252-8831|