90-Day Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa
The 90-day Thai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows the holder to enter and stay in Thailand for 90 days. It is intended to be issued to those who wish to be involved in performing official duties or religious activities, conduct business, work, and study, visit the family and other activities in Thailand, initially for the period of 90 days and then converted to a longer term of visa.
The 90-day Non-Immigrant Visa is not the same as the Thai tourist visa. If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to Thailand, please contact or visit the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Benefits of 90-Day Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process 90-Day Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for citizens of Canada. This visa provides the following:
- Valid stay in Thailand for a period of 90 days from the date of entry.
- Valid for use for a period of 90 days.
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Option to apply for extension of stay in Thailand.*
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 449 CAD
- Embassy Fee: 70 CAD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in Canada)
Please bear in mind that no company can assure the success of a visa application. In the event, however, that your application is rejected after we present the required documents and/or testimony to the relevant authorities, Siam Legal will refund the fees (excluding the government fees) you paid to us.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The client must accurately provide information to the Immigration Officials without any false representations or material omissions
- The client must truthfully declare that he or she does not have any criminal record.
- The client must appropriately and timely respond to all requests by the relevant authorities.
In addition, if you change your mind and decide not to pursue your application after we have prepared the documents for you, you would not be entitled to a refund since we have already started the process.