Thailand Visa Application
New increased security measures have resulted in stricter rules regarding One-Year Thai visa application processing. The issuance of One-year non-immigrant visas are now subject to these stricter rules implemented by the Thai embassy or consulate in Canada. As a result, we have seen significant decline in the success of applications under this visa category.
Please note that it is at the discretion of the Thai embassy or consulate official to issue the One-year non-immigrant visa, or as an alternative a 90-day non immigrant visa is issued in lieu of One-year visa. Some cases may arise depending on the opinion and discretion of the particular official in processing your visa application.
We therefore advise that before you make any payment, kindly check first with any of the Thai embassy or consulate in Canada to validate if approval or issuance of the visa under this category is now viable.
The 1-Year Non-immigrant visa for citizens of Canada is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand to perform official duties or religious activities, conduct business or investment, work, study, visit the family, and other purposes.
Benefits of 1-Year Thailand Non-Immigrant Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process 1-Year Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for citizens of Canada. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- Validity of stay for a period of 90 days per entry from date of arrival to Thailand.*
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for an extension (1 year) of stay in Thailand.**
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* 1-day border trip (4 hours from Bangkok) and you can renew your stay for another 90 days in Thailand.
** Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 699 CAD
- Embassy Fee: 180 CAD (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in Canada)